If you are a very detail individual, looking for an opportunity for growth and develpment please review our Quality Auditor position.
About the Role
How you will contribute
* Ensure that all internal quality functions comply to the customer's quality standards and expectations.
* Create product quality reports based on findings of the quality assurance checks.
* Control and monitor quality issues raising problems with team-leaders and management as required.
* Complete pack audits as per requirements.
* Liaise with the training team when identifying errors made by the operational team.
* Create slides for the daily operational performance boards.
* Conduct First Article Inspection checks for NPI products.
* Identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions.
* Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
* High school diploma required; knowledge of quality standards (ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001) a plus.
* Experience as an auditor in a Logistics and/or Manufacturing environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
* Experience working within an industrial/warehouse environment.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Audit, Supply, QA, Quality, Finance, Operations, Automotive