Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
1. Promote the continuous improvement of product quality and process flow;
2. Track and apply industry regulations and standards;
3. Implement workshop audit;
4. Provide timely response to process quality problems, organize root cause analysis and develop corrective actions;
5. Responsible for customer complaint investigation, analysis and verification of improvement effect;
Responsible for the confirmation and validation of new products;
7. Responsible for change confirmation and verification;
8. Other tasks assigned by leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in polymer material, chemical analysis, medical equipment, machinery or related;
2. At least 2 years working experience in medical equipment, medicine, chemical industry, filtration industry, machinery manufacturing industry, etc.
3. Good English reading and writing skills, listening and speaking skills are preferred.
4. Experience with HPLC, GC, SEM-EDS, ICP-MS, FTIR and other detection and analysis equipment or spectrogram analysis ability is preferred;
5. Familiar with seven QC techniques, 8D and other quality tools, familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Minitab is preferred;
6.Good communication and problem solving skills.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.