Quality Engineer – Supplier Management
LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Our medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
We are looking for Quality Engineers to enhance our growing team with the focus on Supplier Management. The Supplier Quality Engineer is the team's Process Owner for quality system processes and has responsibility for ensuring compliance to and driving continuous improvements for business processes relating to Supplier Quality Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Operations, R&D and Supply Chain to ensure timely qualification for suppliers.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and coordinate corrective action as required
- Lead and contribute to continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the wider QA, Operations, Supply Chain and R&D teams as appropriate.
- Develop and manage the Supplier Audit Schedule
- Represent LGC's Quality System processes in internal and external regulatory audits
- Manage the overall Supplier Change control system, working closely with the teams who support production operations and process/product development to ensure that Supplier Changes are managed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Support the handling and resolution of supplier related issues using LGC's risk management process
- Develop strong partnerships with cross functional groups and provide quality leadership within these groups.
- Drives compliance cross-functionally in alignment with the regional objective for collaboration and multi-site ISO 13485 certification
What are we looking for?
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a highly regulated Industry (IVD/Medical Device / Pharma)
- Knowledge of quality principles as defined in the regulations and the ability to utilise these methods in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in risk-based supplier management is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others as a member of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints.
- Qualification as a QMS Auditor is an advantage.
NOTE: This job will also be advertised externally
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org