Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia. Our aim is to be 'the best people to work with'. Our brand is a result of our Georgiou Way values of safety, profit, relationships, people and innovation. At Georgiou, we create a workplace where people excel and invest in our people through all aspects of their lives.
Georgiou are currently seeking experienced individuals for the position of Quality Manager in our Queensland Business Unit. This role will see you offering expert advice in the development, implementation, monitoring and auditing of operational systems, performance and risk management across a major civil construction project in Townsville.
What we are seeking:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a senior role in the civil construction industry
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Quality Management or similar
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing business systems strategies
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What to expect in this role:
- Manage the maintenance and quality of standardised quality assurance information on systems and company performance for the proposals department
- Provide quality assurance advice to projects and facilities
- Oversee the development, maintenance and communication of quality performance data, analysis and reports ensuring that an environment of continuous improvement is maintained
- Identification and development of quality initiatives and improvements that enhance project and facility performance
- Key contact and liaison for external bodies who wish to audit Georgiou’s quality systems
- Consult with stakeholders to identify quality system improvements that support high performance
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid parental leave
- Growing business with exciting career development opportunities
- Family owned business with family driven values
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people
Please visit our website for more information www.georgiou.com.au and apply via the link or through our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
“Georgiou is an equal opportunity employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador"