We are looking for a Quantitative Analyst who is passionate about blockchain and wants to join a start-up with great track-record and growth potential in an innovative and fast growing industry. You will be working as part of an ambitious team in a technical environment.
- You have the freedom to choose the path that leads to the solution
- As a Quantitative Analyst you will work on improving our mathematical models and analyse data thoroughly to improve the inputs of these models
- You will translate requests for data from the modelling teams directly into code or adequately instruct developers on how to do so
- You’ll develop the principles for creating data sets that meet the latest internal and regulatory requirements for data quality
- A degree in Economics, Finance, or quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, physics or similar)
- Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Positive can-do attitude and creative mind
- Willingness to commit long-term
- Experience in Numpy and/or Pandas is a great bonus
- Be part of an innovative and fast growing industry
- Posibility to learn and master new techniques of the decentralized internet
- Excellent renumeration
- Permanent, full time position in relaxed and trendy offices based in Amsterdam-region
If you think you have the excellent development skills needed to join this exciting team, apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact us if you have any questions.