Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
CMS R&D is looking for student in his/her fourth year of a technical degree for orchestration products in Telecommunications Industry. Implementation includes design, implementation, and testing in Java and using HPE’s best-in-class software for intent-based orchestration, Service Director (SD) and NFVD.
Design and development is done in agile teams using SCRUM-based principles for development, utilizing structured tools for all development disciplines in order to achieve high velocity and good quality.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies
• You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team's focus
• You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
• You will be enrolled in university doing your fourth year of a technical degree
• You have knowledge of Programming Languages –Java, Infrastructure/Operating, Docker and also development tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium
• You have a basic understanding of Scrum and Kanban methodologies·
• You are customer focused with excellent problem-solving skills
• You are a strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to work well in teams
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status