At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
As Chief Radiographer at Rockhampton Mater Hospital, you will be required to have a comprehensive approach to medical imaging services. This would include a strong clinical focus that provides high quality, accurate medical imaging services to referrers and patients and a commercial focus that provides both improved clinical and financial outcomes.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted Health Insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Plan and manage the daily technologist workforce requirements and productivity in the clinic by ensuring appropriate staff rostering, annual leave planning and managing sick and other leave as required
- Manage, develop and mentor technologist staff and provide clinical guidance in the clinic
- Ensure outstanding service delivery and provide supervision of the day-to-day management of the Medical Imaging department
- Provide quality improvement initiatives, and review and refine work practices to improve clinical and financial outcomes
- Provide the highest level of patient care possible
- Perform routine and specialised medical imaging procedures to the highest professional standards as required
- Establish and maintain strong, cooperative relationships with key hospital stakeholders
Key selection criteria:
- Ability to manage, coach and lead clinic staff
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality medical imaging examinations employing correct techniques to the accepted industry standard or above
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with radiologists, patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel verbally and in writing
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of I-MED Radiology Network
If you’re seeking a new challenge and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.