At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
Our comprehensive hospital based clinic in Rockhampton has a new requirement for a talented MRI Radiographer to drive the delivery of high quality, accurate images and patient services.
Rockhampton is a city in Central Queensland that provides a relaxed and casual lifestyle with all the essential facilities within easy reach. The region's climate supports an outdoor lifestyle with an average of over 300 days of sunshine each year.
Full or part time hours will be considered. You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a supportive dynamic team.
Working for I-MED offers you:
• Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
• Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
• Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
• The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
• Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
• Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
• A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted Health Insurance
• An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
• Consistently delivering high levels of patient care and service
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
• Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
• Demonstrating flexibility by working across modalities such as General and CT when required
Key selection criteria:
• Current relevant Radiography Radiation licence and professional registration
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Medical Imaging Technology/Diagnostic Medical Radiography
• Membership with Australian Institute of Radiography or eligible for membership
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, refers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.