A) New Government Corporate Acquisition 1) GSAM to identify prospective new government organization for starting salary relationship, build a pipe line and acquire new salary deals of government quality corporates 2) The detailed Strategy for new Government corporate acquisition is explained in later part of this document B) New Account Sourcing 1) GSAM to acquire new accounts from the new government organization sourced by him/her and from the existing w government organization pertaining to the branches allocated to him 2) GSAMs to ensure sourcing of quality accounts with a clear focus to acquire accounts of Senior Govt Officials 3) GSAM to work towards increasing our wallet share in the corporate acquired / managed by him C) Relationship Management 1) GSAM to be the single point of contact for all the corporate key government decision makers 2) GSAM to identify key corporate officials / CXOs across allow government departments including HR, Finance, Admin and make an action plan to source their accounts under managed programs and to race them to the appropriate branch RMs 3) GSAM to do the scoping and map business potential by location and facilitate account opening in other locations as well through his counterpart GSAMs / branches 4) GSAM needs to understand & analyze the government organization needs and provide customized solutions to fulfill their requirements 5) GSAM to create strong visibility for the bank in the government premises by ensuring that our brand and product suite is displayed at key areas within the corporate premises 6) GSAM to check feasibility of deploying captive ATMs, ATMs in nearby locations, helpdesks within the corporate premises, microsite, display areas for posters / standees etc and ensure that latest and updated product/offer related information is available with the corporate 7) Review other business opportunities and draw out joint action plans with other business groups 8) GSAM to visit large Govt corporate acquired by him/her with important branch banking team members ZH, Circle Head, CH, Service Branch BM or CBG/ECG/CCM RMs where they have a relationship for business development and to review service delivery at branches D) Business Objectives 1) GSAM to ensure achievement of business targets/benchmarks allocated across all KRAs 2) Every month GSAM to draw out an action plan along with the team to meet the business targets and review the performance at month end with the supervisor 3) GSAM to maximize the banks wallet share in terms of employee accounts and track business acquired v/s competition banks 4) GSAM to review sourcing at corporate level/activation of new corporate 5) GSAM to ensure all business parameters of the corporate such as CNR, SLC %, average salary, average ticket size are healthy and as per benchmarks prescribed by the bank.
6) GSAM to make plans to facilitate cross-sell of other products of the bank retail assets, insurance and migration of the customers to digital platforms / apps of the bank 7) GSAM to promote E-Net facility for salary uploads amongst the corporates and seek help from the local E-Net team for initial hand holding of the corporate so as to ensure smooth transition to the E-Net process and help the corporate to realize the benefits 8) GSAM will be responsible for doing Premier Acquisition - achieving allocated plan for sourcing New to Bank (NTB) Classic / Preferred / Imperia customers from the w government organization acquired or managed by them.
9) GSAM to Identify and target senior level employees at a corporate who are not banking with us and can be targeted for a Managed program.
On conversion, AM to facilitate documentation and race to a RM/PB portfolio of the branch.
10) GSAM to activate new customers on digital platforms / apps - NetBanking, MobileBanking, PERKS app, Chillr, PayZapp, BillPay E) Service Delivery 1) GSAM to ensure customer queries are recorded and responses sent within the specific timelines 2) Ensure all employee / corporate complaints are resolved within defined timelines with the support of branch 3) GSAM to also provide escalation matrix to the corporate for any support required 4) GSAM to identify areas of concern and highlight to the relevant support team or supervisor for intervention F) Resource Management & Productivity 1) GSAM to review and ensure actual Team staffing v/s budgeted manpower 2) GSAM to ensure DGSOs have clarity on their Job Roles & key result areas and are fulfilling their objectives and contributing to the growth & effective management of the corporate acquired or managed by him/her 3) Guide, supervise and drive the team to achieve business objectives 4) GSAM to ensure respective team members are trained on products/processes and have necessary relationship management skills 5) Monitor performance of DGSOs at periodic intervals and ensuring productivity of the team.
1) Sales and Influencing Skills
2) Banking Product & Process Knowledge
3) NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
4) Planning and Organizing Skills
6) Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.