Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Real Estate Valuation, is one such vertical of Valuation Service practices, which focuses on valuation of commercial real estate assets for Investment funds and for various financial reporting purposes. Members of this team are financial professionals with graduation in technical &/or financial stream and are members of premium professional institutes such as Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (“MRICS”), The Appraisal Institute (“MAI”), CFA Institute (“CFA”) and are Certified Real Estate Appraisers in various States / Countries.
Duff and Phelps is looking for a Consultant who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice and develop his/her own carrier in real estate industry with focus to Global Real Estate market. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who use global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
We are currently looking for candidates who can handle variety of job functions, including but not limited to:
- Building relationships with D&P offices across the globe, demonstrating knowledge of regional practices, business and developing open communication channels;
- Sound understanding of all the valuation approaches and its application to various property type like: office, retail, multifamily, warehouse, hotel among others
- Assist team members to prepare presentation for valuation services pitch, preparation of engagement letter, proposal, time and fee estimate etc.;
- Performing US and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory;
- Assisting team members in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner;
- Well versed with usage of real estate valuation tools
- Well versed with excel financial models and report writing skills
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research;
- Performing research for publications and industry specific insights;
- Addressing to all the clients’ and/or auditors’ queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets;
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in US & global real estate market;
- Candidate must hold Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or relevant Post-Graduation from an accredited college or university;
- Expertise in tools such as Argus Enterprise, MS Office and various data base such as: CoStar, RCA Analytics, Bloomberg, CapIQ etc.;
- Should have sound knowledge on valuation of real estate assets using all approaches such: Income Approach, Market Approach and Cost Approach;
- Work experience in valuation, due diligence, purchase price allocation, impairment analysis, litigation services, merger & acquisition, lease audit services and financial reporting;
- Well versed with excel financial models and report writing skills;
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize use of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point;
- Experience in financial modeling including creating valuation models for various property types
- Should have valid passport at time of joining;
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
- Commitment to achieve outstanding results.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit