Real-World Evidence Lead, EUCAN
Job ID R0022939 Date posted 09/11/2020 Location Zurich, Switzerland
Real-World Evidence Lead, Europe & Canada (EUCAN)
- Developing integrated RWE plans across EUCAN Region
- Implementing EUCAN RWE Solutions
- Accountable for delivering / disseminating RWE according to plans
- To that end, works collaboratively with internal (GPT EGT Team, EUCAN IFT and Supporting Functions, LOCs) and external Stakeholders partners for shaping robust RWE solutions while keeping informed on innovative methodologies of observational research and scientific knowledge progress in specific TA.
- Will be part of the EUCAN Evidence Generation Team within EUCAN Medical Affairs and will address EUCAN LOCs needs in the field of RWE.
Geographic Scope :
Regional: Europe and Canada
- Identification of EUCAN evidence Generation critical GAPs across the Region with the IFT,
- Development of EUCAN Evidence Generation plans,
- Integration of Local / COE RWE studies into EUCAN Integrated Evidence Generation Plans and Active contribution to Global Product Team Integrated Evidence Generation Plans,
- Designing RWE Studies using Best-In -Class Epidemiological practices and ensuring RWE Solutions scientific merit and using innovative methods for RWE solutions including those enabling outcome-based partnering,
- Defining / monitoring RWE Study timelines and budgets with internal / external partner as well as Study Specific KPIs,
- Internal submission of RWE Study proposals in alignment with Global / EUCAN Strategy for Budget and technical approval
- Identification / contracting with CROs / Academic Partners
- Ensuring study oversight of RWE solutions
- Addressing EUCAN LOCs needs in developing their own RWE solutions.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
The role will be focused on developing End-to-End RWE solutions in the specific TA including co-creation (with internal / external partners) and on continuous improvement of EUCAN Regional RWE capabilities
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
- Advanced knowledge of outcomes & real-world study designs, epidemiologic research, common analysis methods, PRO, statistics and data mining.
- Extensive knowledge of regulations and industry standards applicable to the design and analysis of outcomes studies, clinical studies and regulatory submissions
- Track record in preparation of statistical sections of protocols, statistical analysis plans, study reports and publications
- Experience in Statistical Analysis software(s and basic understanding of data standards
- Skilled in the preparation of data outputs (graphical and tabular) and interactions with Therapeutic Area Experts (Internal / External)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Masters / PHD in Pharmacoepidemiology, Statistics, or Data Science
- Several years of experience in designing / executing and disseminating RWE strategies and proven successes in prospective / retrospective / database secondary research in multiple Therapeutic Area
- Full understanding of product development and life cycle, Health Technology Assessment, clinical research, value based partnerships and patient support programs
Job ID R0022939