Our client is a leading financial institution, they are currently seeking for a Receptionist to join their team.Receptionist (5-day work)Responsibilities
- Assist in daily operation of reception including answering incoming calls and greeting guests
- Provide administrative support, including office renovation, office relocation, procurement, facilities management, and equipment maintenance, etc.
- Assist HR team in administrative work
- Organize and coordinate company events, staff activities, meeting and conference
- Assist in staff travel arrangement, including flights, accommodation reservation and other logistics arrangement
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Administration field
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Energetic, pro-active, polite, responsible, well-organized, independent, detailed oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people.
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: email@example.com
For more jobs, please visit our website: [...] All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.