Servisource Recruitment part of the CPL Group is looking to expand our Construction/Business Support Division's and is now hiring a Recruiter to be based at our head office in Dundalk,
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to pursue a career in recruitment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and eager to learn.
They will be required to work in a team environment being part of the central recruitment team and be involved in managing the recruitment process for the construction/business support team.
Identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
What we are looking for in our candidate:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media platforms
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Good knowledge of social media for marketing purposes
- Approachable, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills – written, and verbal
- Ability to build, develop and maintain key relationships
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent inter-personal skills so as to provide support for the Servisource team in all offices
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Needs to have strong IT skills
- Drive to work towards tight targets
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Servisource monthly discounts
Salary – Negotiable
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
I have read and understand the Cpl
CV sent successfully Thank You
Email address We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Confirm Email address We'll never share your email with anyone else.
According to the art. 24 paragraph 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2015. Item. 2135 with changes.) Please be informed that the data controller of your personal data is CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warsaw. Personal data will be processed in order to conduct and administer the recruitment processes, in particular in connection with the searching applicable job offers and their presentation to address your needs, as well as the archiving and use of personal data in future recruitment processes. Personal data can be disclosed to entities authorized by law and - in case of your consent – to potential employers. You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectify these data."
I have read and understand the Cpl
Upload CV (supported file types docx, .pdf, .doc, .gif, .png, .jpg)
File type not Supported
hsperfdata_recruit_net Select File