ZigZag is looking for a Recruiter (Digital Marketing Skills) to join our team!
As a Recruiter for our Crowd Operations team, you will be driving growth in our online community of workers through entrepreneurship and innovation. You will be responsible for growing our crowd of workers (currently over 21,000!) and making data-driven decisions to continuously improve performance and retention.
A strong candidate for this position must have a solid knowledge base of marketing, especially SEM and social media marketing, work well individually and on a team, and be metric-driven, extremely detail-oriented, and have strong problem solving skills.
- Monitor capacity health KPIs and identify supply-side issues in which crowd acquisitions leads to a healthier and more flexible system
- Develop a scalable crowd acquisition model that will allow us to support 3x, 5x, and even 10x volume with minimal lead time
- Respond quickly to urgent acquisition needs, especially for upcoming projects. Don’t be afraid to pull up your sleeves and get your hands dirty - we need someone with a “get it done” attitude who can be scrappy when they need to be.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of various acquisition channels, and manage your budget for optimal value
- Build up new language pairs from scratch when the demand is there, in conjunction with other internal stakeholders
- Work with design and product teams to create effective crowd acquisition campaigns (image and copy) to improve translator conversion and retention
- Manage acquisition campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Indeed, Instagram, Google ads, while being able to tap into other advertising platforms when necessary
- Strong understanding of online marketing fundamentals, user conversion, and PPC strategies with at least 2 years experience.
- Strong working experience in using Facebook Ads, Indeed Ads, and other social media platforms for digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to leverage historical data by using tools such as SQL, Excel, and data analysis tools to extract insights and make iterative improvements to acquisition performance
- Ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced, high pressure, and action-driven environment
- University degree with strong analytical background
- Native or business-level English, comfortable writing and evaluating ad copy
- Familiar with Google's G Suite tools (Spreadsheet, Doc, Slides)
- Previous translation industry experience
- Multi-lingual with a fascination of languages
This position is part of the Operations team in our office located in Ortigas, Pasig City. Work schedule is from 8 AM to 5 PM.