Recruiter with focus on Active Sourcing (m/f/d)
TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
To expand our team in the organisational unit TGW Systems Integration GmbH, we are looking for a Recruiter with focus on Active Sourcing and Research. Do you enjoy active sourcing; social media and operating applicant platforms and networks are part of your passion? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Active sourcing, proactive identification of talents and direct approach of suitable candidates
- Researching new recruiting channels and platforms in order to successfully address potential candidates
- Applicant management and conducting interviews
- Organisation and planning of and participation in recruiting fairs
- Building up a recruiting-network
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed commercial or technical education
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in recruiting
- Practical research experience or experience in active sourcing
- Very good social media skills in established media and social networks as well as high affinity to digital media
- Personality with strong implementation skills, strong communication skills, team-oriented approach and discretion
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful company, 100% privately owned, with a strong focus on culture and values
- A collegial, appreciative working environment with your own area of responsibility
- Flexitime and numerous benefits
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a high degree of creative freedom
- High-quality IT and modern office equipment
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 42,054 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.
Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.
TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply
As a foundation company headquartered in Austria, we are an internationally leading provider of intralogistics solutions. As a systems integrator , we take over planning, production, implementation and maintenance of distribution centres – including everything from mechatronics to robotics to the control system and software . Today, over 3,700 employees in Europe, Asia and North America excel with expertise and outstanding solution-oriented dedication.
We need your approval