SOTI is looking for an experienced marketing professional to fill an important, high-profile, leadership role on the Global Marketing team. This is truly an exciting opportunity to take ownership and drive reseller and customer marketing development across one of SOTI’s most important geographies.
The Regional Marketing Lead, Channel & Field Marketing, APAC role will need to have a strong background in proactively recruiting and enabling reseller partners, as well as developing co-marketing campaigns through resellers, to generate sales leads effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair for finding innovative and creative business solutions, significant experience developing go-to-market initiatives across multiple countries and have a history of working directly with sales leadership to deliver strategic marketing programs.
This new hands-on role comes with a high degree of autonomy. The incumbent will be encouraged and empowered to be inventive with identifying new ways to go-to-market, and must be willing to roll up their sleeves with planning and execution, as well as thinking “outside the box” to always look for new opportunities.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and execute integrated, scalable, marketing plans across the APAC region, targeting the reseller channel and end customers, that will generate net-new partners, leads, and revenue
• Work as a leader on the Global Marketing team to ensure alignment with overall marketing goals and objectives
• Collaborate with remote team members to ensure timely delivery of marketing campaigns to support key partner initiatives
• Help manage global shared services (i.e., campaign development/deployment, content marketing, event marketing, PR, website, etc.) to support APAC marketing initiatives
• Turn product value propositions into effective partner and sales enablement materials across the entire region, accounting for country and language subtleties
• Own lead management and associated funnel analytics, ensuring leads progress and convert into high quality sales qualified opportunities
• Gather market intelligence and analyze competitor initiatives to inform marketing strategy and prioritize tactics and messaging to drive strategic campaign development
• Function as a Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) and provide global leadership, best practices, support and/or training for Channel Enablement
• Measure all program ROI through metrics from marketing automation and CRM tools
• Manage budget and work with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns
• Build and manage a calendar for marketing programs across APAC to provide transparency for, and create alignment with, key stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
• In-market experience developing go-to-market campaigns in multiple countries within the region
• Experience with identifying, recruiting, and enabling new reseller partners
• Experience working directly with, and building marketing campaigns through, reseller partners
• A background that includes experience working with SMB and Start-ups to address the diverse needs of the APAC marketplace
• Ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and has a minimum of 10 years’ experience building and supporting reseller channel and customer marketing programs
• Strong business acumen, with ability to understand how various parts of the business interconnect, to make smart marketing decisions and achieve business goals and objectives
• Thorough understanding of all sales cycle stages, and the role marketing plays with each step associated with closing an opportunity
• Experience managing teams, both local and in remote locations, and working with cross-functional teams and directly with sales teams
• Excellent project management skills to manage multiple initiatives, channel partners, and stakeholders simultaneously to drive independently outcomes
• Experience with technology marketing preferred
• Experience with brand building and marketing communications an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making focus
• Experience with CRM (i.e., Salesforce) & Marketing Automation (i.e., Pardot) preferred
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours
What’s in it for you?
• From our humble origins in our founder’s basement to our industry-leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation, and fun.
• Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big.
• You’ll get the chance to work with leading-edge technologies, and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies
A little something about us:
SOTI is a proven leader at creating innovative solutions that reduce the cost and complexity of business-critical mobility and the IoT. Thousands of companies around the world depend on us to secure, manage, and support their mobile operations. SOTI’s two decades of success has built strong partnerships with leading mobile platform providers and device manufacturers. These relationships give us unparalleled insight into new technology and industry trends before they happen. SOTI is a proven innovator — clear vision, laser focus and a commitment to R&D has made us the market leader at delivering exciting, new business mobility solutions. SOTI helps businesses take mobility to endless possibilities.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.