Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for achieving key sales objectives through the managing of multiple distributors and aggressively growing new accounts. The position is responsible for managing the growth and development of the Sanmax Inc.product mix and brand value in a defined market area. The Regional Sales Manager must ensure that the Sanmax brand integrity and business model of ethical fair dealings with existing and targeted accounts is never compromised. The incumbent will report directly to the applicable Area Sales Director. Essential Job Functions:
1. Develops quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales figures for defined region area.
2. Develops promotional strategy for regional area in conjunction with marketing and tour departments for on- and off-premise events and promotions.
3. Recommends and implements sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
4. Benchmark business data and sales trends for key accounts and provide monthly recommendations to Area Sales Director and the VP of Sales & Marketing to aid in execution of the strategic business plan.
5. Builds sustainable partnerships at all distributors and key accounts by emphasizing Sanmax brand and product value along with the support staff of the Sanmax Inc. home office.
6. Maintain excellent working relationships with Market Representatives, Area Sales
Directors and Sales Analyst. Collaborate with other Regional Sales Managers for cognition of best sales practices that support the Sanmax Inc. business model.
7. Must be able to maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol during social events.
8. Deliver sales, distribution and merchandising goals at all accounts as needed.
9. Train and work with Market Representatives in order to fully develop best sales and marketing practices.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Problem solving the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Employee focus the individual manages difficult client/employee situations, responds promptly to employee needs, solicits employee feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
Planning/organizing the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Quality control the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
Quantity meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
Adaptability the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Dependability the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and security the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Bachelors or Masters without any Compliance )
Job Type: - Full Time Package Offered:- 5.,
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register