Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - South South
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager who has over ten (10) years of experience in sales and at least three years as an RSM in the specified location in FMCG to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific region of our company.
- Our ideal candidates should be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set clear profitable goals, combining excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Supporting the region's team with the day-to-day operations.
- Evaluating distributors and individual performances.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Prepare and review the budget for the area of responsibility.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Marketing / Sales, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- MBA and related Degrees will serve as an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Understanding of distribution operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.