- A Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
- The regional sales manager provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
- Additionally, the regional sales manager manages a sales team in the specified area.
- A regional sales manager ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience: We required minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in pharmaceuticals field and 5 to 10 years of experience as a RSM.
- Skills: A candidate have Great communication skills, Organizational skills, Management Skills, Leadership skills etc...
- Qualifications: Any Degree
- Salary : 4 - 6 LPA
Please continue with your application