Key Activities & Accountabilities
Customer service / Acquisition of new customers
Planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget
This encompasses in particular:
- The selection, leadership, development, engagement, and supervision of the assigned sales team.
- Control all resources and materials in his related sales area.
- Optimize his resources and responsibility for the running of a profitable business in his area.
- Customer care for (managerial) physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
- Supervise the proper segregation of waste in your department.
- Preferably training in a medical, scientific, technical career or degree in sciences, economics or similar.
- Successful sales and/or marketing experience essential.
- Experience in team leadership.
- Economic knowledge.
- Product knowledge .
- Knowledge of a CRM system.
- Knowledge of an ERP system.
- Computer skills, MS Office.
- Very good written and spoken English .
- Presentation skills.
- At least five successful years at Stryker (for internal candidates)
- Negotiating skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decisiveness and assertiveness.
- Ability to handle communications, criticism and conflict.
Work From Home: Field-basedTravel Percentage: 70%
Crear una cuenta
Continúa con tu solicitud: