Support internal and external customers by delivering technical training on our HVAC systems.
- Travel to dealer meetings to present training sessions.
- Taking calls from dealers/contractors to resolve technical issues.
- Producing training materials for sessions.
- Be responsible for a high quality, cost-efficient and on time service operation (internal and external).
- Ensure the availability and quality of communications with our customers.
- Manage service technician team and coordinate their training and suggestions for improvements and ideas with other divisions of the company.
- Ensure that the team is working within the right process, keep the processes up to date, improve process efficiency, and the training and execution of all related processes.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bilingual (Englis/French)
- Customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Formal Product Training.
- HVAC technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, customer support aptitude, mechanical and electrical ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Previous proven leadership skills demonstrating Independent judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- 5+ years experience
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.