No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 88283 - Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading organization within the grocery sector with trusted brands in over 200 countries globally. This is a rare opportunity to join this high performing and friendly culture.
● Provide regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle.
● Deliver timely approvals for product registrations in Australia and New Zealand to support the Business Goals
● Conduct regulatory assessment as required on raw materials, finished products,
claims and other relevant requests for regulatory assessment for all products
categories relevant to CP Australia and New Zealand.
● Review claims supports & substantiation to ensure regulatory compliance
● Work closely with multi-functional team in management of regulatory issues
● Deliver timely review and approvals for promotional materials and artworks
● Provide support to other multifunctional teams in internal and
● Maintain database of products and raw materials of CP products to ensure
compliance with AICIS requirements.
● Register new chemicals with AICIS as needed from time to time
● Provide support in review of Safety Data Sheet
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPEREICNE:
● Tertiary education in relevant scientific fields such as Pharmacy, Chemistry,
● Advanced degree will be an advantage.
● Minimum 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs preferably in Oral Care,
Personal Care, Homecare, Cosmetic industry.
● Experience in NICNAS/AICIS requirements
● Experience in OTC registration with TGA and Medsafe
● Experience in Medical Device registration with TGA.
● Experience with NZ EPA requirement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.