Are you interested in product compliance, regulatory affairs and the interplay with public policy? Amazon Product Compliance is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the EMEA Product Safety and Compliance team in Luxemburg. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability in managing compliance programs, which includes ensuring the right policies, procedures, resources, audit and reporting mechanisms are in place. They will handle authority contact, coordinate with legal and operational teams to ensure effective handling, and manage regional compliance operation activities. This individual will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve technology and coordinate improvements with the products team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
· Develop best-in-class systems and processes for regulatory contact handling
· Manage authority contacts and independently coordinate with legal and operations teams
· Execute trend analysis and report on emerging trends to legal, public policy, and business teams
· Support strategic regulatory affairs activities, such as outreach and relationship building with regulators and market surveillance authorities
· Identify needs for scalable tech solutions and influence stakeholders to drive tools availability and effectiveness
· Develop and improve mechanisms for continuous improvement
· Manage projects in a culturally diverse environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sex
· Knowledge of risk management and the interplay with authorities and the supply chain
· Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of experience in Customer Services, Operations, Product Development, Product Safety, Product Compliance, Quality Assurance and/or Risk Management
· 3+ years of experience in project management with culturally diverse teams
· Strong ability to use Excel, Word and other common desktop software applications and must also be comfortable learning web applications and proprietary software.
· Effective verbal communication, confident presentation style and excellent document preparation skills.
· Ability to think critically about risk management and develop effective compliance solutions that meet business objectives.
· Ambitious self-starter who can work objectively with integrity and high degree of legal awareness
· Resilient and able to thrive and lead in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Proven ability to work collaboratively both cross-functionally and vertically within an organization.
English with at least one other European language