Individual contributor with advanced knowledge acquired from several years of experience in the professional discipline. Works independently under limited supervision.
• Acts as a Regulatory Team Leader on complex projects, which may include technical writing and/or may act as a Project Manager for a stand-alone project, with guidance from senior staff as appropriate.
• Competently writes regulatory and/or technical documents with minimal review by senior staff.
• Establishes relationships with many customers; may meet face to face without rest of team to discuss regulatory issues and present lessons learned. Adopts a proactive and flexible approach to resolve any issues.
• Undertakes detailed review and management of budgets related to projects, including out of scope activities. Ensures revenue is recognized and challenges when appropriate, may seek guidance from senior staff as appropriate.
• May give guidance to junior colleagues, including feedback on the quality of technical documents, and may assist in their training and development.
• May present to clients at bid defense meetings by phone or in person, for a range of regulatory deliverables, at discretion of senior staff.
• May write new regulatory standard operating procedures, and/or propose revisions and/or act as reviewer for regulatory standard operating procedures, as assigned and appropriate.
• May be involved in a Regulatory and/or IQVIA Initiative.
• Performs other tasks or assignments, as delegated by Regulatory Management.
• May manage meetings with Regulatory Agencies.
• May be assigned as Reviewer and/or Approver for Regulatory standard operating procedures or cross-functional standard operating procedures owned by other operations.
• May support global regulatory or technical initiatives or act as a regional representative on a cross-functional initiative.
• Performs other duties, as business needs require.
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in Life-science or related discipline Req Or
• Master's Degree Degree in Life-science or related discipline
• At least 5 years relevant experience
• Good understanding of the Research and Development process (Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls, Preclinical and Clinical), laws and related guidelines, as appropriate.
• Possesses a specific regulatory or technical expertise. Sufficient knowledge of managing regulatory projects, project deliverables on a time bound manner.
• Expert in planning and delivering work on time keeping quality parameter in mind.
• Knowledge of regulatory procedures in appropriate region – particularly marketing authorization transfers and relevant cross-functional dependencies.
• Good working knowledge of regional regulatory intelligence.
• Ability to work closely with client regional heads to determine the MAT, Regulatory Publishing & submission strategy and execute marketing authorization transfer plan, if applicable.
• Good understanding of pharmacovigilance activities relevant to transfer of marketing authorization.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Strong software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office, publishing applications and tools, as applicable.
• Ability to work on several projects, with direction from senior staff as appropriate.
• Ability to follow standard operating procedures consistently; provides independent thought to assist in process improvements.
• Ability to make decisions on discrete tasks under senior supervision.
• Requires advanced knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/or education.
• Experience of involvement in regulatory strategy and determination of documentation requirements, timelines, budgets for MATs, Publishing projects.
• Project leadership experience.
• Makes adjustments or recommended enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
• Problems faced are general and may require understanding of broader set of issues, but typically are not complex.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
• Applicable certifications and licenses as required by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies.
If you want to be part of the N°1 Human Data Science Company and want to develop your professional career in a place where you will have global exposure and impact, this is your opportunity.
• Great compensation package
• Home Based
• Flexible schedule
• OSDE for family group
• Additional holidays
• Parental leave
• Gift cards
• Learning programs
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.