Imerys is a world leader in creating specialty solutions that improve everyday life through minerals. Our success is built on our people, and creating an environment where our 17,800 employees around the globe can thrive. We passionately believe that our teams are at their best when they have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and find new ways to solve our customers’ challenges, no matter what part of the business they are in.
We can offer you a variety of work and real opportunities to make an impact and be part of our evolution. If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at [...] PositionProduct Stewardship Manager/Regulatory Affairs Manager
The Product Stewardship Manager will lead the implementation of Imerys' Product Stewardship strategies and Product Stewardship best practices to ensure regulatory compliance, minimize product liability, and add business value.
- Ensure regulatory compliance including any required declarations or registrations of company products used in various applications in EMEA.
- Proactively track and understand regulations impacting company products.
- Working with the Product Stewardship Director of the business to support the development of Product Stewardship tools, systems, processes, policies, best practices and strategies.
- Ensure product portfolio is risk assessed (health, safety, environmental and liability exposures), including routine risk assessments for NPD projects.
- Regularly communicate results of risk analyses and regulatory developments to Product & Market Managers, and business leaders.
- Provide customers with compliant product safety information (Safety Bulletins, compliance statements, etc.) enabling them to use company products safely in their intended applications.
- Respond to customer product stewardship inquiries with accurate and timely responses.
- Participate in industry association Technical Boards, Working Groups and Committees as appropriate to leverage skills and knowledge of the industry experts.
- Product Regulatory Compliance: compliance in the countries and applications served by the Business Area product portfolio
- Product Safety Communication: Coordination/Collaboration with the Business Area Product Safety Manager to deliver Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and other ProducT Safety information to customers.
- Risk Assessments: risk assessments across Business Area product portfolio
- Customer Communication: management of Business Area customer product stewardship inquiries from receipt to response and closure
- Bachelors or higher degree in Scientific Discipline
- At least 5 years of regulatory affairs, or product stewardship experiences in chemical, polymer, plastics, food contact or other industries, knowledge of other regulatory environments..
- Understanding of relevant product compliance regulations and product registration/notification requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to stand ground under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results with a sense of urgency in a challenging environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to react flexibly in fast-changing situations.
- 25% Travel mostly within Europe.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.