Job Description Position Title Relationship Manager - NR (Nor Resident) Grade B1 , B2 Vertical Branch Banking Location Respective States (as per the approved structure) Business Liabilities Department Liabilities Sales Organizational Relationships Position Reporting to Cluster Business Manager NR Direct Reports if any NA Qualification Graduate or MBA in Marketing / Finance Relevant Experience Minimum experience of 3-5 years of Banking Sales or Relationship Management of HNI clients. Min 3 years into NRI Segment is a must Functional
Competencies Analytical Skills, interpersonal and communication skills. Well versed with English and local Language. Behavioral Competencies Simplicity and Humility, Hard work and Detailed orientation, Integrity, Dynamic Growth, Industry awareness, Customer Focus, Succeed Together, Nurture Talent.
Strong advocacy and negotiating skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team under pressure. Job Responsibilities Financial & Non Financial Responsibilities - NR new customer acquisition and Sourcing NRI customers & thereby generating fee based income.
- Deepening from existing clients
- Managing customer relationships & addressing both service & sales queries for customers with an objective to engage & retain customers.
- NR Reference generation from Branch Existing clients(Resident and non resident)
- Identify the alliance opportunities in the local market
- Nurture and manage the existing alliances and visit the companies for acquisition
- Service the clients
- Cross sell of Third Party products - Insurance and Investment
- Activation of Inward Remittance and Outward Remittance
- Open Non Face to Face Accounts
- Meet the acquisition and value targets
- Cross sell of Fixed Deposits
- Activation of Digital channels - Mobile Banking, Net Banking
- Actively participate and qualify in the NR specific Contests and Campaigns Compliance & Risk Responsibilities Candidate must be aware about regulatory requirements of NRI investments in Capital Markets. Maintain confidentiality of company's information - not to be shared with anybody out of office in any form (Verbal , written , mail or any other form) Safeguard of company assets provided for serving job responsibilities , like Identity Card , SIM, Marketing material , Computer Systems, Company provided Mobile etc. Driving commercial savings on existing portfolios, ensuring compliance Adherence to AU SFB Bank policies and guidelines and Liaison with AU SFB Bank Financial Audit
Job : Relationship Manager NR