• Position Title Relationship Manager - Bancassurance IBL
• Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business through bank customers at bank branches across assigned locations
• Reports To Territory Manager/ Area Manager
• Geographic Area Covered Branches / Cluster
• Internal Stakeholders Training
• Branch Operations
• Distribution Operations
• External Channel Partner
Key Result Areas • Organization Process Key Contributions
• Achieve pre-set business targets on ANP, case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs for designated branches
• Working jointing with the Branch Manager on Business Implementation plan
• Driving and motivating the branch staff along with RM and providing support for logging in applications sourced
• Tapping the right database of the branch and ensure authentic documentation
• Build relationship with the Sales/ operations team and ensure the business targets and Productivity targets of the allocated branches are met effectively
• Prospect and meet customers within and outside the Branch as when required
• To develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
• To achieve branch RM activation targets
• Work collectively with Sales / operations team and conduct joint sales calls as a team to achieve business nos.
• Seek commitment from the partner towards achievement of business objective
• Managing the relationship between internal team and channel partner so as to Foster sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner
• Provide all possible support to the channel partner as a face of parent company
• Effectively execute all Marketing activities as per Partners requirement
• Ensuring timely issuance of policies with resolving all pending etc.
• Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers
• To maintain the desired persistency ratio
• Prompt post-sales service with respect to all domains
• Strategize and interact closely with the RM on business plan execution
• Ensure compliance to internal sales process & other compliance standards
• Should be process & product champion to ensures adherence to policies and procedures to cultivate a compliance culture in the team
• Adhering to the Training Road map.
• Providing timely reports to the Supervisor as per the requirement.
• Adhering to the TALIC code of conduct.
• Product/Subject matter expertise
• Business perspective & planning
• Finance / Insurance industry awareness
• Self management
• Problem solving skills
• Peer level co-ordination and influencing skills
• Qualification : Graduate
• Experience : 0.5 - 4 years in Sales (Insurance / Financial Service Background)
• CTC - Upto 2.80 Lacs