• To exclusively handle Wealth/Privy Outbound calls- schedule equivalent experience profiles from other competitors.
Differentiated training to make them universal phone banking officers – cross training in cards, liabilities, assets.
• This skill will also do sales with assigned customer based mapped to them.
• Measure of outcomes – NPS, Service Level, Service Quality and Sales.
• Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
• Ensure customer “delight” and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
• Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target).
• Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
• To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process.
• Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance.
• Should be a least graduate.
• No western line candidates to be scheduled, kindly hunt profiles residing near to Thane.
• Should not have employment gap for more than a month.
• Should have at least completed a year in current org.
• Better soft skills – conversational skills and English versant scores 7+.
• Flexible to work on rotational week offs.