Refinitiv is looking for a Contribution Relations Manager with base in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Manager, Contributor Relations will have two primary mandates:
1. Manage Refinitiv's relationship with financial institutions and banks in South America in support of data contributions and
2. Expert-level support of Refinitiv Contributed Data content offerings.
The Contributor Relations Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with multi-level contacts across real time contributed data pricing, including the recruitment and support of financial institutions in providing data contributions to Refinitiv's products. Day-to-day workflow will include customer service for multiple data contributors, identification of potential data contributors, and building relationships with potential and existing contributors.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in finance and excellent communication skills.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with data contributors through regular contact via email, phone and meetings
• Expand the contributor base of real time data to increase contributed data coverage
• Identify and propose new content enhancements and strategy based on continuous engagement with data contributor firms
• Demonstrate the value of contributed pricing content to internal commercial teams, data contributors, clients, and prospects
• Work with the sales and account management team to discover potential contributors and design contributed data solutions
Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.)
Qualification & Education
BA/BS Business, Economics or related field
Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
• Knowledge of local market fundamentals or financial information services, with a concentration in over-the-counter instruments
• Superior written and verbal communication skills/excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive work ethic
• Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain a wide internal and external relationship network
• "Entrepreneurial" spirit and enthusiasm for the financial sector
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Desired Skills (Nice to have in addition to the Required Skills), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
• Familiarity with one or more financial information platforms (e.g., Thomson One, Eikon)
Any Certifications Required: None
We care about benefits too.
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high-performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.