- Manage sale through bancassurance channel with multiple branches of banks assigned.
- Achieve pre-set business targets by initiating 3 calls /day from the designated branches.
- Meet Customers of the Bank for Lead generated for insurance cross-selling.
- Work jointing with the Branch Manager on Business Implementation plan.
- Meet customers within and outside the Branch as when required to develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets.
- Obtaining referrals and writing proposals for bank customers.
- Taking responsibility of the Cluster/region/zone, fulfilling leads of the area & prospecting new business from the assigned areas.
- Closing sale and following up on issuance. To maintain the desired persistency ratio
- Managing relationship with the branch managers and employees of the Bank.
- Conduct various engagement activities for Bank Employees and Customers – initiated centrally or local.
- Involvement in work site activities (putting up stalls and making presentations in corporate.
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio.
- Login the forms at FGLI branch and ensure issuance.
- Business Target milestones - AEP and no. of cases as per the agreement with the bank and branch target.
- Conversion ratio
- Business Leakage
- 13th Month persistency
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Graduate in any discipline
- 0-2 yrs exp. in sales with a minimum of 6 months experience in Life insurance sales management, Retail bank distribution, Co-operative bank and Channel Management and/or DSA relationship.
- Good communication skills – English & regional language (mandatory)
- Age group: 21-24 years
- Knowledge of local language necessary
- Own conveyance preferred
Performance based incentives