Release Engineer -
Will be responsible for supporting and improving our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management for our various environments servicing development, qa, technical services, and production operations teams. Coordinating and managing multiple release branches under development for building and sanity testing nightly and production build candidates, and pushing these releases to the correct environments. Additionally you will be charged with maintaining the build process in support of ongoing R&D.
• BS degree in Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or technical configuration management or equivalent experience
• Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems
• Experience with subversion highly desirable
• Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude with scripting languages in any of the following: bash (required), python, perl, ruby and the unix-shell scripting environment required
• Experience with linux, ant, cvs, and eclipse preferred
• Server side products: extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux. Client side products: extensive knowledge of multiple client OS's, such as Windows/Mac/Linux/iPhone/Blackberry/Android.
• Strong experience building Java (preferred) and C++ applications
• Experience with Apache servers preferred
• Experience with JBoss or BEA WebLogic application servers preferred
• Experience using defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira, Quality Center a plus
• Strong understanding of continuous integration tools like Hudson and/or Jenkins highly desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
• Experience with supply chain enterprise software, a plus
TradeBeam is a Global Trade Management software and services company with offices in theUnited States, Europe,India, andChina providing solutions that streamline global trading processes for enterprises and their partners. TradeBeam's integrated solutions provide import and export compliance, inventory management, shipment tracking, supply chain event management, and global trade finance solutions such as open account and letter of credit management. TradeBeam has over 3,000 customers with users in over 100 countries worldwide and is located inSan Mateo,CA.