Who we are and what we do
While you may not have heard of Audinate, our products might be more familiar to you than you realise. Used by leading pro audio brands globally, our digital audio networking products and technologies are found in thousands of products, from microphone systems in stadiums to AV connectivity solutions in commercial buildings.
In the entertainment industry alone, our impact has been far reaching. From playing a small part in performances by the likes of Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Bob Dylan and more, to receiving an Emmy Award in recognition of our contribution AV connectivity, we continue to push boundaries into the future.
What we’re working on
The development team at Audinate operates in an exciting, cross disciplinary environment. We work all the way up and down the stack; from PCBs, devices, and embedded firmware to restful APIs, microservices, web front ends, and everything in between.
The RTE plays a crucial role in the organisation, coordination and ensuring the flow of value through the development team. The RTE’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist development teams in delivering value through the continuous application of SAFe principles and practice.
What we’re looking for
Ideally you are currently in an RTE role and looking for an organisation where you can make a difference. You will have a background of guiding and coaching agile teams to successfully execute their mission. You will have experience scaling an agile organisation, along with a good amount of EQ to help steer our teams through those challenging situations. You will understand that each organisation is different, and how that impacts the application of the SAFe framework. You’ll appreciate that the textbook doesn’t always have the right answer.
Working closely with team leaders, product management, and other stakeholders, execute the RTE role as outlined by the Scaled Agile Framework organisation:
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART and Solution Train
- Establish and communicate calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate the PI planning event
- Use key metrics to assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between development teams and System Architects/R&D
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Proven success leading and motivating diverse teams in a delivery or similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Change management techniques and practice
- Demonstrated capability with stakeholder management
- SAFe Release Train Engineer Certification
What you’ll experience with us
You’ll find inspiration in the people around you as we pioneer the future together. You’ll connect with our culture and contribute to shaping the future no matter what your role. By challenging the status quo, you’ll contribute to technology embedded in products and used by millions of people around the world.