A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Lead and guide the Maintenance Organizations delivery of Routine Maintenance Work Process in support of plant’s operations.
o Develop and refine maintenance strategies aligned with site's manufacturing strategies & objectives.
o Provide technical resource and sharing best practice
o Be accountable of CMMS (SAP) PM system to support work order process
o Be accountable of MRO management process
• Establish Reliability team and practices to implement reliability best practices to improve long term reliability and profitability
o Set up reliability framework, develop and implement reliability programs consistent with industry best practices and internal Reliability Mental Model for Reliability.
o Develop, communicate, and benchmark Maintenance and Reliability KPI measures to discover gaps and drive improvement.
o Develop and lead multi-years reliability improvement plan, which will include the development and execution of capital and expense projects for failure prevention and continuous improvement
o Ensure lessons learned, best practices, action items of reliability incidents are communicated and incorporated in the design of new projects and new technical specification
o Train and develop Reliability competency within the Maintenance, Reliability and Operations teams
• Lead and guide Engineering small projects management and implementation
o Utilize reliability concept and tools to ensure robust reliable design is built in new project
Who you are:
• Bachelor and above education, major in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, instrumental engineering or chemical engineering
• Management experience is preferred
• Mechanical or Electrical or automation background
• 5 to 10 years working experience in pharmaceutical or chemical
• Demonstrated experience in several of the areas of responsibility listed above
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and lead multi-disciplinary teams with strong leadership skills, as well as hand-on and team player.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com