I am currently recruiting for a Relief Pharmacist for Co. Wexford. The role will include supporting the Managing Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment.
To support the Managing Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To strictly observe the statutory regulations relating to the supply of medicinal products as per the pharmacy Act 2007.
- To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008.
- To ensure that any issues of a Health and Safety nature are brought to the attention of the managing pharmacist.
- To fulfil the required advisory role in relation to over the counter medicines and ensure that staff on the medicine counter are aware of the procedure for counter prescribing and their limitations.
- Ensure that the proper procedure for the various Department of Health Schemes e.g. DPS, LTI, GMS is carried out and that they are kept up to date, submitted properly at the end of each month and payment is reconciled as set down by Company Procedures.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Assume full responsibility during the absence of the Pharmacist for supervising the pharmacy in the provision of medicinal products.
- To ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy and any Health and Safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Pharmacy Manager.
- To ensure while on duty the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- To understand, support and participate in the retail operation of the Pharmacy.
- To participate in training and development programmes provided by the pharmacy.
- To keep abreast of all changes to registration and PSI practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide support to other stakeholders within the pharmacy to ensure the delivery of company goals.
- This role requires a high level of pro-activity and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Participate in staff training programmes and implementation and be proactive in developing the role function.
- Giving education & training programmes within the Pharmacy.
- To assist the managing pharmacist in programmes of health promotion and the implementation of pharmaceutical care.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Brian is our specialist Pharmacist and Retail Recruiter, managing recruitment campaigns for both the pharmacy and retail sector nationally. He works alongside most of the leading pharmacy groups in Ireland and many of the independents and hospitals too. He is also a specialist in retail recruitment, having come from a retail background.
Supervising / Managing Pharmacist - Co. Wexford Hours of work are 9 - 6 over 5 days. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays To provide pharmacy services as set out in the Community Pharmacy Contractor Agreement for the Provision of Community Pharmacy Services and in accordance with the ethical…
Pharmacy Technician - Galway An exciting position for a Pharmacy Technician for a busy pharmacy in Galway. This is a full time position and will include nights and weekend work. 1 in 3 weekends Job Duties: To accurately receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts and…
Retail Pharmacy Manager - Co. Meath We are acting on behalf of our client to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager. You will need to have lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience, along with great customer service skills. Duties include:
Relief Support Pharmacist - South Dublin I am currently recruiting for a Relief Support Pharmacist to cover South Dublin, with excellent conditions. Key Responsibilities: To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacyTo exercise…