Jasper Reports Developer
Role: Jasper Reports developer
- Strong background with TSQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Databases
- Embraces DPR’s purpose and core values
- SME for Jaspersoft within the technology team.
- Design, develop, and support reports and dashboards using Jaspersoft reporting platform and
- related tools
- Ensure that reports are of the highest quality and delivered on time
- Work with internal customers, Business Analysts, ETL developers to understand business
- requirements and specific analytics and reporting needs
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement analytics and
- reporting features and functions
- Ability to develop new skills and evolve within an entrepreneurial organization
- Collect, summarize, analyze data and to provide reports for departments to utilize in decision
- making and measuring results.
- Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Trouble shoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Knowledge of ETL data cleansing, data quality, and standardization techniques
- Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
- Create report mockups and templates from business requirements when necessary.
- Understand and query disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional
- data marts/models and cubes.
- Design and architect schema layer objects for report development
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team.
- Analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Actively participates in the on-going development, maintenance and improvement of a
- comprehensive Knowledge Base/FAQ repository
- Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems.
- Provides training for relevant DPR solutions and technologies
- Participates in the research of new technologies in a QA environment, as time and
- responsibilities permit
- experience in a business intelligence, SSRS, Tableau
- Minimum 2 to 3 years hands-on experience with Jasper Reports using iReport Designer/iReport
- Must be able to design complex reports using Jaspersoft Studio
- Experience with Visualize.js and embedding Jaspersoft report.
- Knowledge of report deployment and configuration is a must
- Experience in creating Ad Hoc Reports, OLAP, Views, Domains
- Experience in user and role management on Jaspersoft server.
- Knowledge of Jaspersoft Architecture and Deployment.
- Experience in developing Complex Reports using Jaspersoft Server and Jaspersoft Studio.
- Experience in creating Ad Hoc Reports using Views and Domains.
- Experience in creating dashboards with visualizations.
- Experience handling and producing different file formats: CSV, XML, HTML, XLSX and PDF among
- Experience with common Java application development related technologies – Servlets, XML, JSP,
- HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java script.
- Understanding of J2EE technologies
- Java programming experience is a huge plus
- Create test cases, test data and work with QA team to ensure accurate and complete testing
- Create technical documentation of report logic and processes
- Knowledge and hands on experience of working with Jasper server is a must.
- Demonstrable skills in data visualization
- Comfortable programing in at least one language
- Expert knowledge of TSQL
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now
Please continue with your application