DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sec rs. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us day if you are ready “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that uches people’s lives.
- Support superior in managing day- -day operating expenditures against operating budgets ensure efficient usage of resources
- Provide input medical sales plans based on experience. Implement action plans achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/terri ries
- Track self/team progress against key performance indica rs and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed
- Call/visit existing and prospective cus mers solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities. Conduct product demonstrations and emphasize saleable features/cus mer benefits
- Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms in accordance with company policies
- Report on the activities and products of the competi rs
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant cus mer data in appropriate cus mer relationship management databases
- Execute continuous improvement activities enhance sales processes, sales plans, cus mer satisfaction, etc., improve sales targets
- Maintain a cus mer complaints/issues log and follow up on cus mer issues
- Respond cus mer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective cus mers of promotions and new/upgraded products
- Work with internal stakeholders ensure timely delivery or installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key cus mers
- Up two years' experience in a similar role
- Degree or professional qualification in a Science or Medical-related discipline
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competi rs/cus mers
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in assigned products/services/systems and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of regula ry requirements of products within assigned terri ries, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity ols (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Is optimistic and translates challenges in opportunities
- Is able cope with and recover quickly from problems and setbacks
- Is dependable and acts in a straightforward way
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way