Imagine yourself designing and implementing the next breakthrough AI/Machine-Learning services, enabling AI for everyone at the start of the company's explosive growth.
We are hiring for senior research engineers to develop new techniques in natural language understanding, computer vision, deep learning and deep reinforcement learning.
At super.AI, we are building services to enable AI/Machine Learning technologies for the masses. We are at the exciting stage where the growth of our company forces us to do aggressive hirings to realize our visions quicker. We are a group of ex-Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and MIT engineers and data scientists who spent the last 2 years creating the new programming interface for AI.
What you'll do:
- Design/implement a system orchestrating machine learning workflows
- Design new models to automate tasks and bring them to production
- Identify areas for improvement and improve existing models
Automate our ML services
- Build tools to enable our AI engineers to be efficient in developing new AI solutions
- Explore ideas for practical and reliable models for data label quality and various label supervision sources.
What we are looking for:
- Smart, humble, hardworking, and collaborative
- By smart we don't necessarily mean high IQ (although a huge plus), but an affinity toward learning. We want to automate as much as possible so we can focus on the few things that require human intelligence and creativity.
- By humble we don't mean submissive or unambitious, we mean it in the same way Roger Federer is humble.
- By hardworking, we don't mean long hours (be with your family). What we mean is while you're here you're doing the best work of your life. It means being disciplined, professional, focused, gritty, resilient, and resourceful.
- By collaborative, we don't mean submissive or deferential, it means taking leadership from everywhere. "I'm taking responsibility to fix this system", if there's a lack of trust "I'm going to address it" if goals are unclear "I'm going to deal with it", it's about being a meritocracy
- All four of the above are required. We all know people missing one of these and it's not nice to work with them (e.g. someone who is smart and hardworking but not humble and collaborative).
- The people we like the most are smart but humble
- Wants to win no matter what, but will not cross lines of integrity to get there
- Strong beliefs weakly held, etc.
- 3+ years of machine learning experience, particularly around computer vision, deep learning and deep reinforcement learning
- Solid foundational knowledge of Java, Python
- Familiarity with distributed system and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- Solid understanding of machine learning principles, data structures and object-orientated learning
- Familiarity with container frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with the latest machine learning infrastructure developments is a plus
If this resonates with you, it would be amazing to get to know each other.
Link to this job Location