Biomass preparation, processing engineer and team member to absorb technology from outsourced research.
- Biomass preparation engineering - Equipment engineering, process design and optimisation at different scales
- Process Engineering - Develop biomass pretreatment processes at pilot, commercial scale for the identified products.
- Downstream Processing - Develop suitable downstream processes for product isolation, Recovery and purification – Pilot and commercial
- Process engineering package development – User requirement specifications, PFD, P & ID, Mass balance and Energy Balance.
- TEM studies
- Technology absorption from outsourced research
- Process scale up and equipment engineering
- Feedstock management
HSE & other regulatory compliance
- Zero Accident in Work
- PPE use 3. Lab/work place compliance
Learning & mentoring
- Situational Leadership & Negotiations
- M.Tech or MS in Chemical/Biochemical/Mechanical engineering
- 2 - 3 years of Biomass process experience
- Project scale up experience in multiple products
- Project engineering
Please continue with your application