Planning manager driving a solid planning ensuring effective staffing and utilization of resources. At Deloitte.
Within Risk Advisory we are looking for a Planning Manager who will help us to set up a strong and solid resource planning, execute it and build a team from there. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of the operational planning professionals with a wide variety in expertise across different levels of experience. You are an important link in the whole; you keep an overview and know exactly where the needs lie and how to fulfil them efficiently.
As a Planning Manager you play a central role within Risk Advisory. Because of your background and gained knowledge, you know what the capabilities of our professionals are and link them to the staffing needs. You engage with different stakeholders, understand the relationships and respond to them.
• Implementing resourcing change plans and initiatives with a focus on continuous business improvement, balancing client portfolio and supporting employee engagement;
• Translating the overall resourcing strategy into a sound resourcing plan, policies and procedures, aligned with business needs;
• Partnering with leadership to understand business strategy and optimize planning and solving issues;
• Driving and developing the delivery of the annual resourcing plan and long term strategic resourcing plan;
• Building relationships with resourcing teams nationally to enhance cross cluster working;
• Advising the business in planning improvement by analyzing and interpreting management information;
• Liaising with HR and Talent Management to ensure employee development and retention is properly incorporated in the resourcing plans.
At Deloitte, the biggest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You receive support through education, training and a mentor. You perform your tasks as part of a team, where by you can expect leadership and support. Mostly you will be working independently, but not alone!
Are you described as proactive? Do you have strong analytical skills and are you known for your tactful approach and strategic insights? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering high quality? Then we are looking for you! Next to this, the following characteristics are also required:
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Babette van Oostenrijk on +31 06 2067 5190
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.