Our client is an International Watch Trading Company.
- Formulate the strategic sales plan and sales budgeting.
- Keep track of the sales performance.
- Responsible for sales and business development of international market.
- To explore and identify potential market, customers and business opportunities and execute sales strategy to generate new business.
- Coach & motivate the sales team and frontline staff to achieve sales target.
- Review and implement operational procedures and conduct regular shop visit to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with Marketing and Training depts to plan and integrate retail sales strategies.
- Maintain stock and inventory level based on consumer needs.
- Participate in staff recruitment, training and development.
- Prepare weekly, monthly report to update management the progress of all activities and KPI performance.
- Identify new market opportunities and suggest appropriate marketing plans.
- Manage and accountable to monthly sales target and budget control.
- Monitor and fine tune the business operation and report business results to management regularly.
- University graduate in Marketing, Communication or Business related disciplines.
- 6 - 8 years of work experience in retail industry gained from luxury, watches or jewellery.
- Strong connections/networks in retail business in US, China, Europe.
- Experience in set-up a retail operation in US.
- Capability to compile and analyze performance metrics, and make decisions regarding campaign direction base on analysis results.
- Strong driver to achieve desired business results.
- Innovative, proactive and independent with strong business senses.
- Be responsible, motivated, detailed minded, organized and pro-active.
- Detail oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Immediate available preferred.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
- To participate in specific trade shows and eve.
- Willing to travel on long distances.
- Willing to travel at least 30% of the time.
.com.hk or send your CV to:
DELKEN Personnel Consultants Limited
, Room F, 10th Floor, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
For more jobs, please visit our website: [...] All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::
Please continue with your application