Why work with us?
- Fast track career opportunities in a growing company
- Be part of retail expansion start up for a digital company
- Omni-channel innovation and revolution
- Unique and multinational company culture
We are hiring a retail expansion and sales associate who has a successful track record in growing sales revenue for a retail store. You will be in charge of the store operation, day-to-day sales activities and strategy on how to grow the revenue, customer pool and expand the business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Deliver excellent customer service and establish loyalty and long-term relationship with customers
- Achieve weekly, and monthly sales target and develop and implement business strategies on how to grow the revenue.
- Manage the store daily operation, sales activities and inventory checking.
- Advise on product display arrangement, in-store design to improve customer experience.
- Promote and introduce the brand with professionally and stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Providing monthly sales reports and insights on the store performance and market trends.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing and to cross-sell products.
- Manage returns of merchandise and daily reconciliation.
- Proven retail sales experience, track record of achieving sales quotas (eyewear industry background will be an advantage).
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Customer service oriented with patience and caring attitude, pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Result-oriented, commercial mindset, familiarity with consumer behavior principles and ability to come up with creative ideas to improve in-store experience.
- Presentable with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures and basic math skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Fresh graduate with high potential will also be considered.
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
Following the successful expansion of our online retail business, we are currently expanding our retail presence in Hong Kong.
Kennedy Town, 1 minute from MTR station
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + sales commission
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Medical coverage and year-end bonus
- Great career development opportunities and comprehensive training programme