We are currently recruiting a part time Retail Security Officer for Clonmel, Co. Tipperary €11.65 per hour plus Sunday allowance.
Primary function is the prevention of anything that is likely to cause loss, waste, damage or inconvenience to the client or its customers.
- Primary function is the prevention of anything that is likely to cause loss, waste, damage or inconvenience to the client or its customers
- Record all incidents in personal notebook, store arrest book and company incident book, if appropriate.
- Where required, monitor CCTV systems
- Where required, monitor Electronic Article Surveillance systems
- Implement client policies on staff searches
- Attend at Court to give evidence as and when required
- Keep the client contact (Store Manager) appraised of all incidents which occur on the client location.
- Keep Securitas Management appraised of any incident effecting the contract.
- Be familiar with all means of access / egress to the client location.
- Be familiar with the location of all firefighting equipment on the client location and how to use it
Security Officer Specification:
- PSA Licence
- Smart, well presented, with a pleasant manner
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Mature approach to conflict situations.
- Previous security experience an advantage
- Good level of physical fitness
- Must be a team player
- Ability to use initiative and take instruction.
- Strong compliant attitude to procedures.
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Overtime as per the ERO
- Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
- Bereavement payment, contract dependent
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- SIPTU Representation Rights
- Minimum Shift/Duty Hours
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
- 4 weeks holidays
- Opportunities for progression
Securitas PSA Licence: 00352
Please continue with your application