WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Your main activity is the design of complex embedded hardware systems with ultra-wideband radio technology.
- In a small team, you first develop technical requirements for your project from the product requirements.
- In close coordination with firmware development and compliance engineers you develop electronics from works-like prototypes to series production.
- Your expertise in RF signal paths, antennas and wave propagation will help you design critical segments of the electronics.
- You'll use simulations, laboratory equipment and test facilities to validate your ideas and designs.
- As a team, you regularly check each other's ideas and designs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a university degree (Univ./FH) in electrical engineering or similar courses.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the design of high frequency devices, ideally in the 3-10GHz band.
- You are convincing in the virtuoso handling of EDA software, ideally Altium.
- You have good knowledge in the simulation of RF components, ideally with Ansys HFSS. Knowledge in the field of ultra-wideband radio is an advantage.
- A plus is if you have a proven track record of working on a successful release of a complex hardware product and/or have an amateur radio certificate.
- You speak excellent English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- Creative freedom and active participation in innovative hardware and software solutions
- An office in the heart of Munich
- The possibility to work regularly from your home office
- 2000 Euro budget for further education per year
- Numerous employee events such as hut weekends, Wiesn, team and sports events
- Tech-Talks with external and internal speakers
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram WeareKINEXON you can get a look behind the scenes. Hard
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort