For one of our clients, a European Institution, we are looking for a:
(Junior) Risk analyst
The (Junior) Risk Analyst will primarily be in charge of data processing, analysis and reporting activities of the debt and equity portfolios.
The successful candidate reports to the Head of Portfolio Risk Unit (“PRU”). S/he will work in close cooperation with the other unit members.
• Perform the surveillance of part of the securitisation and guarantee transactions for the company’s portfolio and third-party mandates, in particular for the company structured portfolios (SME Initiative portfolios);
• Perform the surveillance of the equity transactions for the company’s portfolio, including Watch List analyses, updating Risk Control sheets for Fund managers;
• Draft and (as applicable) automate the periodical surveillance and risk reports for the debt and equity portfolios;
• Assist the team in the day-to-day risk analyses.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related subjects; Additional postgraduate degrees and/or professional qualifications (i.e. FRM, PRM, CFA) would be considered an asset;
• Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in any, or a combination, of the following: (i) structuring or management of securitisation, guarantees, loans, or (ii) monitoring for ABS investments, or (iii) Risk Management for ABS investments, (iv) financial consulting or banking sector, or (v) SME portfolio analysis;
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written, with good drafting skills. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of standard computer tools, in particular Excel. Knowledge of other computer software for statistical analysis would be an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills and high affinity to numbers;
• Good project management skills;
• Pragmatic and results-oriented;
• Ability to identify and develop the required analyses depending on the issues to be addressed and to organise own work efficiently in order to manage conflicting and tight deadlines;
• Good judgement.
What we offer:
• A temporary contract for 2 months, extendable
• A salary depending on your skills and experience: 36K-45K
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.