Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries. Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, as well as the customers of Groupe BPCE's networks. Listed on the Paris stock exchange, Natixis has a solid financial base with a CET1 capital under Basel 3(1) of €11.6 billion, a Basel 3 CET1 Ratio(1) of 11.2% and quality long-term ratings (Standard & Poor's: A+ / Moody's: A1 / Fitch Ratings: A+).
(1) Based on CRR-CRD4 rules as reported on June 26, 2013, including the Danish compromise - without phase-in
Figures as at 30 June 2020
The Vendor/ Third Party Risk Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide Vendor/Third Party risk management program within the second Line of Defense.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Business or Risk Management (or equivalent professional qualification)
• 5+ years’ experience specifically in third party, Information Security or technology assessments.
• Prior Vendor/ Third Party Risk experience (IT, Cyber, Vendor etc.) and exposure to the Financial Services industry is a must.
• Experience with GRC tools and other risk management information systems is preferred.
• Exposure to developing and implementing risk management programs in global organizations.
• Experience interacting with regulatory agencies is a plus.
• Good Influence Builder and Trust Builder
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, yet Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
• Microsoft Offic