Global Billing Risk management is a newly established function which will be focused on developing, implementing and managing the Billing risk management in order to mitigate risk within the Global Billing function. The team s scope of responsibility includes helping the Global Billing Operations team adhere to regulatory requirements, design controls and assess the gap and remediation plans, report issues and incidents and follow-up on the remediation plan. This is an opportunity to join a new function and actively participate in its development and maturity, to gain an understanding of Global Billing processes and learn about implementing a control environment.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- To understand and establish risks and related controls of the Global Billing Organization, including automated controls within business applications and add them to the Bank s Risk management system.
- Provide assist in the end to end incidents and issues management processes for billing:
- Serve as reviewer of incidents and issues
- Liaise with stakeholders to drive sustainable remediation of issues
- Carry out monitoring activities around incidents and issues
- Perform incident and issue analytic processes with a focus on understanding root cause and impacted controls / control gaps
- Lead and/or actively participate in the resolution of systemic risk issues
- Perform test of design and control evidence testing of the Global Billing Organization processes.
- Build strong relationships with other teams including Global Billing Organization s Management Team and the Finance Business Controls Team
- Formally report the results of your work to VP whilst supporting the Global Head of Risk Management and other global Billing Risk Managers.
- Develop expertise in Billing related controls, best practices and expectations
- May be asked to participate in other activities within the team to support overall global billing risk management objectives and goals.
Education and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant, MBA or CIA or Master s degree in accounting, finance, economics, statistics, or a related field and 10 years experience ideally covering the following:
- Internal audit, Operational risk or Compliance or Big 4 experience
- Experience in process and controls mapping methodologies, maintaining strong control environment (risk excellence, experience with SOX, RCSA controls, etc.), establishing policies, procedures and strong internal controls
- Knowledge of Financial services or regulatory requirements in Finance- Controllers or Billing preferred
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines.
- Must possess strong communication skills with ability to participate in or lead conference calls and reporting of issues to Management.
- Business knowledge as it relates to the financial services industry, finance and billing processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advanced levels of excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Results oriented ownership mindset and effectively manage timelines
- Measure, review, and assess performance and progress towards goals
- Education C.A (Other) MBA/PGDM (Operations)
- Company Name: State Street Corporation
- Company Description:
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register