Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Risk Management - Operational Assistant
The Operational Assistant is part of the Directorate General Office (DGO) team. She-he reports to the Head of Unit and works autonomously on a wide range of logistics and office management topics in close collaboration with the members of DGO team when needed.
- In collaboration with the members of the RM logistics team, interact with facility vendors/brokers to ensure the provision and maintenance of office facilities, services supplies and IT equipment
- Support all IT and Facilities Management-related projects as required
- Support RM office space distribution and office set-up in close coordination with RM managers;
- Support the planning, coordination and monitoring of the required structural works and works related to office layout
- Liaise with RM managers to confirm the needs in terms of logistics (services and interventions, moves, equipment, furniture, supplies, IT equipment and access rights for newcomers and existing staff)
- Dispatch and timely ensure the service delivery with service providers and the follow-up upon arrival of newcomers
- Update team working documents and seating plans on a regular basis
- Participate in team meetings and working groups when necessary
- Handle logistic issues and undertake relevant administration work for RM events inside and outside the bank
- Ensure full back-up of other assistants during their absence to guarantee business continuity
- Secondary level education, completed with a 2 years certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. French would be an advantage.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.