RisikomanagerIn im Finanz- und Bankwesen
Primetals Technologies is unrivaled worldwide - renowned for its groundbreaking and pioneering technical innovations, an unequaled passion for global project management and a relentless determination to revolutionize the metals industry.
Do you share our philosophy?
More about us: we design and build the biggest and most technologically advanced systems for the global iron and steel industry. And it's exceptional project management that allows us to do that. We work closely with experienced international colleagues and customers and our shared enthusiasm enables us to innovate. Through our passion for the world of metals we have become acknowledged pioneers in our industry. A total of 7,000 employees worldwide, of which 1,400 in Linz, are the driving force behind our technologies and projects. They are what drives our unique company forward.
We love what we do. Welcome to our world! Become part of our Team as
1 Global Sales Finance and Risk Manager f/m
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIE?
Within the lifecycle of a successful project-management, all kinds of payment security and financing topics do play a major role. Meeting these requirements, Sales Finance (FIN SF) as PT head-quarter experts serves as the global competence center within the PT world for our tailor-made projects¿ financing issues and covers amongst others
1.the short/medium term financing topics (i.e. Corporate/Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit)
as well as
1.the classic long-term financing (i.e. all activities relating to export- and project
1.the involvement in the decision-making process regarding customers¿ payment security.
Therefore, FIN SF is the broker between international banks as well as various Export Credit Agencies, private Insurance Companies and the global PT group.
Being in close contact with our world-wide Sales and Project Management organization our activities mainly consist of:
- Providing expert advice during bid project phase regarding securing customers¿ payments;
- Mitigation of customers¿ payment risks through private insurance companies;
- Formulation/drafting and discussion (internally and with customers) of payment terms
and relating topics in the contracts with customers;
- Handling of Corporate/Bank Guarantees and various types of Letters of Credit from the
early stage of formulating the wording of the same until actual issuance and monitoring/
- Discussion with PT Management, consortium partners, international banks, ECAs and
about long-term tailor-made financing structures for PT projects
- Issuance of financing offers to customers in cooperation with international banks and
Export Credit Agencies (e.g. OeKB, Euler-Hermes, UKEF)
- Implementation as well as execution/monitoring of financing structures for PT projects
WHAT DO I NEED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS JOB?
- University degree in economics or related studies
- Experience in banking and/or commercial/finance area of export-oriented companies is
- Fluent English (additional foreign languages are an asset)
- At a personal level you convince us with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
demonstrating a strong goal achievement and customer service attitude, self-initiative
and work independently, excellent analytical skills, flexibility and willingness to travel
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KONW?
The minimum annual gross salary for this position under the collective agreement andassuming that all requirements are met is EUR EUR 42.053,20 (F/00). This could rise considerably, depending on qualifications and experience. We also offer attractive social benefits, such as occupational health, adequate free parking, a canteen, as well as flexible working hours.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- If you are interested in this challenging and exciting position within an international
environment, then submit your application online now:
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Global Sales Finance and Risk Manager f/m beträgt 42.053,20 EUR brutto pro Jahr auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.