Risk COO supports, develops and implements globally available risk applications and services underpinning key risk processes with the right data, solutions, reporting, analytics, operations and change management services.
As the Non-Financial Risk Reporting Analyst, you are responsible to ensure timely preparation and distribution of reports of ING Bank consolidated. In this role you will have the opportunity to support a variety of critical risk deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
If you're good at:
- Extracting required risk data from internal ING systems and processing data extracts using Excel, Macros and Access.
- Performing a sanity check on extracted data and ensuring data is presented in correct format
- Distributing extracted information and report to defined internal and external stakeholders
- Providing detailed and comprehensive support/expertise on the internal ING Bank consolidated Non-Financial Risk Dashboard Supplementary Information process by taking on responsibility for tasks of an organizational, process or operational nature.
- Bringing deeper knowledge of either Operational Risk, Information risk or Compliance risk. and has a proficiency knowledge level in several aspects of a typical reporting process.
- Providing detailed and comprehensive support/expertise to 1 or more areas of business by taking on and being responsible for associated organizational/operational/process management tasks.
If you are:
A professional displaying the following behaviours and background:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in a relevant discipline such as Banking or Accountancy / Auditing
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ professional banking experience , preferably in the non-financial risk area.
- Knowledge and working experience on non-financial risk concepts, policies and the financial sector in general is desirable
- Knowledgeable in data management, extraction, analysis and report creation using MS Excel or MS Access and MS Word
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to clearly communicate your analyses, ideas, results and thoughts is essential
- Knowledgable with SAS.
If you can:
- Be considered a specialist in a number of processes/products (high risk related) and usually works on a day-to-day basis in an environment of a medium level of complexity assuming responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Work with a basic knowledge of the latest developments in the internal market and integrates this knowledge into day-to-day activities and ability to delve deeper in case of anomalies.
- Endorse report deviations to the appropriate person/body.
- Understand the mission and vision of the company and has the ability to integrate this in day-to-day activities or as input for projects.
If you’d like to work with:
- Risk COO
- Fellow Risk Reporting Professionals for Collaboration
- Senior Business Users and Stakeholders
- Head Office counterpart
If you want to:
- Work in downtown BGC, the country’s economic center
- Enjoy competitive compensation and allowances
- Be part of one of the most innovative and exciting digital bank in the world
- Be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team
- Seniority Level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
Then click here to get started!