This role will be a key contributor to the EU AMZL On Road Warehouse Health and Safety (WHS) function in Amazon Logistics.
The safety of all associates, contractors and community members involved in the delivery process is very important to us at Amazon Logistics and we have an opportunity for someone to become part of our EU On Road Safety leadership team. Interfacing with both EU and US Operations, Fleet, Process Engineering and Finance teams, the successful candidate will be a key member of the EU On Road WHS team. The role demands strong analytical and mathematical capabilities.
For this reason, we need a high performing individual to support our WHS function to ensure accuracy of reporting, define and create optimal WHS reporting and processes,and provide valuable analysis of reactive and pro-active performance to support year-on-year performance improvement by identifying risks areas where we have to intervene before new incidents occur.
The EU On Road WHS team is a building a high performance safety management system and this role will play a key part in the development of analytics to support the function as well as all our Delivery Stations. The role will be highly visible and includes the following responsibilities:
Scope and deliverables:
· Support the growth of On Road Safety in EU AMZL
· Be principally responsible for the creation and population of daily, weekly, monthly etc. metric reports
· Carry out sensitivity analysis and create decision models for optimal utilization of existing data, to identify risk, manifest opportunities, and prevent the occurrence of additional incidents
· Contribute to the EU On Road WHS strategic planning process
· Create automated reports to support EU On Road WHS
· Work with Global BIs to refine existing EU and Global reports
· Initiate and support the implementation of safety management system (SMS) improvements
· Partner with the US WHS team on standards around reporting and optimization, in order to deploy the best processes across the EU. This includes working with regional safety managers to deliver supportive metrics, reports and processes.
· Partner with Austin developers to ensure WHS systems are designed with On Road relevant inputs and metric outputs are borne in mind when forms are developed
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment, and maintain a strong communication process to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information.